While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide quality service, our most important asset is our members trust. Keeping member information secure, and using it only as our members would want us to, is a top priority for the staff at Loyola University Employees Federal Credit Union. As a result, we have adopted the following privacy standards to affirm our commitment to the proper use of member information:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our members share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver quality service to our members, which includes advising our members about our products and services and to administer our business.
- Our employees are trained to understand the importance of confidentiality and privacy of member information. We take appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce employee compliance with our procedures with respect to the privacy of member information, as set forth in our Code of Ethics Statement, which each employee reviews and signs annually.
- If you choose to e-mail us, we will use this information only to respond to your comments and questions. Your e-mail address will not be shared with any party outside the credit union unless we are compelled to do so by law.
- If we contract with an unaffiliated company to perform specific services for us, which may require us to provide them with access to member information, we require that such contracting companies maintain the confidentiality of member information.